Article 1 (Definition)
- We mean Leaf Publications, Inc. We mean Leaf Publications, Inc.
- "This website" means any website operated by the Company (https://www.leafkyoto.net/including but not limited to. ). This website shall also include our mobile site.
- "Service" means any service provided by the Company through this website.
- "User" means a user who uses the Service.
- "Trademarks" means our trademarks, logos and trade names.
Article 2 (Use of this website)
The use of this website requires hardware and software necessary for Internet access.
Article 3 (User Qualifications)
If the Company finds that a user falls under any of the following items, the Company may suspend the user's use of this website and suspend the payment of products, etc. in response to the user's application.
(1) When the user does not exist
(2) In the event that all or part of the input items are false, incorrect, or omitted.
(3) If you have previously failed to make payments to us
(4) In the event of nuisance that interferes with the use of this website by other users.
(6) Other cases that the Company deems inappropriate.
- The Company shall not be held responsible for compensating for any damages caused to the user or a third party as a result of the user being unable to use the service pursuant to the provisions of the preceding paragraph.
Article 4 (Information provision)
The user shall consent in advance to the provision of information such as products or services provided by the Company by means of e-mail, fax, direct mail, etc. from the Company.
Article 5 (Prohibitions)
When using this service, the user shall not perform any act that falls under any of the following items or any act that may fall under any of the items below.
(1) Violation of laws, ordinances, etc., or acts contrary to public order and morals
(2) Acts that infringe intellectual property rights such as copyrights, trademark rights, design rights, patent rights, portrait rights, publicity rights and other rights of the Company, other users of the Service or other third parties; and the act of reprinting images and texts on this website without permission.
(3) Acts that discriminate, threaten, slander, or damage the credibility or reputation of the Company or other third parties
(4) Acts that cause disadvantage or damage to the Company or other third parties
(5) Impersonating a third party and using this website, etc.
(6) Acts of transmitting or providing harmful programs such as computer viruses, or acts of recommending them;
(7) Acts of falsifying or deleting information that can be used on this website, etc. of the Company or other third parties;
(8) Unauthorized use of facilities of the Company or other third parties or acts that interfere with their operation
(9) Acts of using this website for illegal purposes
(10) Acts that interfere with the operation of this website, etc. and our company
(11) Criminal acts, acts that encourage or imply the execution of criminal acts;
(13) Giving benefits to anti-social forces, etc.
(14) Acts of using this website for political, promotional or religious purposes
(15) Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
- In the event that the Company suffers any damages as a result of any act falling under any of the items in the preceding paragraph, the Company shall be able to claim compensation for damages incurred by the Company from the user.
Article 6 (Disclaimer)
- The Company does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, usefulness, up-to-dateness, appropriateness, certainty, operability, etc. of the contents of this website and the information that users obtain through this website. It is not intended to Even if the user or a third party suffers damage due to such information, the Company shall not be held responsible.
- The websites or pages to which this website links are for informational purposes only and we have not reviewed the content of these websites or pages. The Company does not guarantee, and does not take any responsibility for, the content of websites or pages linked to or from this website. Accordingly, we are not responsible for any damages, losses or other prejudices resulting from linking to websites linked to this website or to any of their locations.
- The Company does not guarantee the quality or performance of this website, etc. to users. In addition, the Company shall not be liable to the User for any temporary suspension, discontinuation, defect of this website, etc., and all losses and damages caused by or related to them (including cases in which input data is lost for some reason). We are not responsible for
- The Company does not guarantee that users will not be damaged by harmful programs such as computer viruses when using this website.
- The Company shall not be held responsible for any damages suffered by the user due to or in connection with the use of this website, etc.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the User to other users or third parties due to or in connection with the use of the Service by the User, shall not be held responsible for any damages caused to the user, or disputes between the user and other users or third parties.
- Except for the matters stipulated in each item of this article, the Company shall not compensate for loss of profit, indirect damage, special damage, attorney's fees, or other damages not stipulated in this article.
Article 7 (Suspension/suspension of this service, etc.)
The Company may temporarily suspend or suspend part or all of the Service, etc. without prior notice and consent if any of the following items apply to the User.
(1) When performing inspection or other maintenance of the computer system related to this service
(2) If the Service cannot be operated due to force majeure such as an earthquake, lightning strike, fire, wind and flood damage, power outage, natural disaster, etc.
(3) Other cases where the Company determines that it is necessary to temporarily suspend or stop the Service, etc.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages suffered by the User due to the temporary suspension or suspension of the provision of the Service, etc.
Article 8 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- Except as expressly stipulated in these Terms, the Company shall use this website and each element (trademark, image, text, video, etc.) that constitutes this website only for personal and private purposes. We do not grant the user any rights other than the right to browse the site. It is prohibited to use or reproduce the whole or part of this website or each element of this website for commercial purposes, regardless of media. However, in exceptional cases, the Company may expressly permit the use or reproduction of all or part of this website, or elements of this website, in specific media.
- If the user wishes to use or reproduce such information, it is necessary to contact the contact information listed at the end in advance and obtain permission from the Company.
Article 9 (User Content)
The Company may provide a dedicated space for posting user content such as user text, photos, videos (hereinafter referred to as "User Content").
By providing user content, users may use, reproduce, modify, edit, distribute, translate, create derivative works from, or create other works on all or part of the user content in all media media including this website. You shall be deemed to have granted us a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide license to use in or otherwise use.
You hereby expressly grant us the right to use such User Content not only on our website, but also on third party websites, in particular on so-called "social networks".
Users acknowledge and agree that the use of social networks is governed by the rules and conditions established by each social network. The user acknowledges and agrees that the terms and conditions of the social network shall also apply when the Company uses User Content. Accordingly, the Company reserves the right to make any use of User Content by third parties in accordance with the terms and conditions established by such social network, including, without limitation, in particular the scope of rights, duration of rights and deletion of User Content. We will not be held responsible.
You are solely responsible for any third party claims related to the use of your User Content under the social network's terms and conditions. Notwithstanding any of the foregoing, you represent and warrant that you have obtained all necessary approvals from all beneficiaries of your User Content for use on social networks.
You also acknowledge that your User Content may be the subject of communication (word of mouth) on such third party websites and that we are not responsible for taking any action in this regard (and that such fact has notified and agreed to all beneficiaries).
Your publication of User Content on this website is at your sole discretion and is your sole responsibility. However, User Content must not violate any laws or general moral standards or violate the rights of others. We reserve the right to remove User Content that is manifestly illegal, contrary to general moral standards, and/or violates the rights of third parties.
If you have any User Content that you believe violates any law, violates general moral standards, violates these Terms, or violates the rights of any third party, please contact us at the contact information provided below. please.
Article 10 (Discussion Space)
We may provide a space where you can communicate with other users (hereinafter referred to as "discussion space").
Users must use the discussion space in a manner that does not infringe the rights of third parties in accordance with laws, general morality, and these Terms.
If you have any communication that you believe violates the law, violates general moral standards, violates these Terms, or violates the rights of third parties, please contact us at the contact information provided below. .
Article 11 (Information on this website)
1. General terms
Although we strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of all data contained on this website, including when data or information is transmitted over the Internet that is technically unreliable. cannot be guaranteed.
If you notice an error or omission of information, please contact us at the contact information provided at the end.
A cookie is a small file that is left on the user's computer when the user uses this website (the page viewed, the date and time of viewing, etc. are recorded), and this website can be used again. may be read from time to time.
To use the full functionality of this website, we recommend that you set your browser to accept cookies. We would like to inform you that the cookie does not identify the user and that the cookie is stored on the user's computer for 6 months.
Article 12 (Change and termination of this service, etc.)
- The Company may change all or part of the Service, etc. or terminate the provision thereof at any time without prior notice to the User.
- The Company shall not be held responsible for any damages incurred by the User as a result of measures taken by the Company under this section.
Article 13 (Changes to Terms)
Article 14 (Transfer, etc. of Status in Use Contract)
- The user may not assign, transfer, set collateral, or otherwise dispose of the status of the user contract or the rights or obligations under this agreement to a third party without the prior written consent of the Company.
Article 15 (Governing Law and Agreed Jurisdiction)
Inquiries regarding this website
Leaf Publications Co., Ltd. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enacted on July 15, 2021
Leaf Publications Co., Ltd.